Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Grad Card - Lawn Fawn HatsOffToYou

For a song theme there is the graduation song "Pomp & Circumstance." Made this grad card using Lawn Fawn stamp/die Hats Off To You for grad hat & sentiment heat embossed on vellum. Added a wobble for fun action since most grads toss their hats into the air. Used Grad Hat embossing folder & spritzed it with gold Perfect Pearls.









Supplies

cardstock/paper: gold foil, vellum

CTMH: cardstock - black, white  ink - Black

embossing: Stampendous clear emb powder

  Darice Grad Hat Background embossing folder

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Hats Off To You

other: action wobble added to back of grad hat & diploma

punch: Stampin' Up oval 2" x 1 3/8"

Tim Holtz: Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist Heirloom Gold

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk668 Feminine  3/3  3/25

  theme - grad, gold makes it feminine or masculine


Lawn Fawnactics Ch121 InspbyaBook,MovieorSong  2/4  4/3

  Song - Grad song - Pomp and Circumstance









Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  2/5  3/27

  gold is bright & heat embossed sentiment is cheerful

Simon Wed Ch Fav Things  4/5  3/22

  Fav Things are action wobbles, vellum & heat embossing

  

5 comments:

  1. How fun to add a wobble to your grad cap! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the action wobble it is so much fun! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice spinner for LF - love the song played at graduation as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wobble always brings the fun! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete