Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Easter Card using ovals - Newtons Nook SpringRoundabout BannerTrio - Hero Arts Ovals

Easter is around the corner. Enjoyed stamping & making the trio of oval/egg-shaped images.






Supplies

cardstock/paper: glitter - green, pink, white, yellow

CTMH: cardstock - Flamingo, Julep, Lemonade, white  

  ink - Black, Flamingo, Julep, Lemonade

Hero Arts: die - Ovals

Newtons Nook: die - Banner Trio

  stamp - Spring Roundabout  



The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Cupcake Insp Ch540 Color Ch  2/3  4/1

  Blush - Flamingo, Buttercup - Lemonade,

    Iced Mint closest I have - Julep








Newton's Nook Ch169 Think Spring  4/4  3/25








Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  4/5  3/27

  colors are bright with glitter & sentiment is cheerful

Simon Wed Ch Food and/or Drink  2/5  3/22

  Food - carrots, eggs

  

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of cutting out the circle stamps with an egg shaped die! It makes for an adorable Easter egg! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decorated eggs! A cute Easter card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love the egg design!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea using a trio of the design!
    Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    Sweta
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea to used the eggs, such a cute card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete