Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

St Pat Day Dog Card - Recycle/Upcycle Card - Stampabilities HappyStPatDay

Recycled/Upcycled front of a St. Patrick's Day Card.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: green, white  pattern - Shamrocks

CTMH: ink - Clover

Newton's Nook: die - Frameworks

recycle/upcycle: front of a former rcvd St. Pat Day card

stamp: Stampabilities Happy St. Pat Day

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Cupcake Insp Ch539 Pets  2/3  3/19








Simon Mon Ch Use Some Green  2/5  3/13

Simon Wed Ch Bit O' Green  1/5  3/15


 

4 comments:

  1. A cool winner dog! Great ST Patrick Day card

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love this image!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    Sweta
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and great idea to make the cute dog all green for the St Patrick's day. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete