Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Dog & Books Card - Newtons Nook AllBookedUp Woof CoffeeHouseStories

Played with a Newton's Nook: stamp/die All Booked Up, Woof stencil and Coffee House Stores paper.















I like to read & currently reading the following 2 books: The Whistler by John Grisham (have enjoyed many books by JG) & The Guest List by Lucy Foley (1st time reading by LF and the story is captivating right from the 1st chapter).












I have 2 dogs; a Lab/Retriever Mix that will be 15 (adopted when 7) in Aug this yr and a German Shepherd/Husky (she has an amber eye & a blue eye which is the Husky in her ) that is 4 (adopted when 2). It snowed here in N TX beginning of Feb.












Supplies

cardstock/paper: blue, white, Kraft

CTMH: ink - Black, Toffee 

Hero Arts: die - Circle  

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper - Coffee House Stories

  die - Framework Die

  stamp/die - All Booked Up

  stencil - Woof

  twine: recycled from a Newton's Nook order


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Cupcake Insp Ch539 Pets  1/3  3/19









Newton's Nook Ch168 Sketch  2/4  3/11








Simon Mon Ch Use a Stencil  2/5  3/6

Simon Wed Ch Add a Die Cut  3/5  3/8


StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/6

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge



 

Word Art Wed Wk#533-534 Anything Goes  3/5  3/14

9 comments:

  1. Sweet puppy card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cuteness! Love seeing NND's papers on cards, and yours looks amazing with the stenciling! A darling card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie
    P.S. Your puppies are darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! I love how you made the background with the paper and the stenciling, and the pup on the books is just too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome idea.Great card. Love your doggie's. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, Melissa. I want you to know that I'm super glad you're back to play along with us and that I've definitely missed having you play along. I know it's frustrating when you don't win (I totally get it). I've played along at SSS challenge for (oh, I don't know but I'll guess...) like ten+ years now and I have yet to win there. My "luck" in winning challenges STINKS. I still play along in a few (and do blog hops) anyway and when I do very occasionally win something, I get SO excited. Anyway...I'm super glad you're back to play along. Just keep linking up and sharing. I appreciate SO much and I look forward to visiting your blog again soon. Have a great week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a voracious reader myself, your card was right up my library stack! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogs, books,crafting- doesn't get better than that!! Thanks for sharing a pet with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!!! I love how you created the background. Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable. Love the pretty paper in your background. I would paws too, for a good book. Thank you for joining us with your pets at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete