Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Hummingbird Think of You Card - Ukraine Colors Blue & Yellow - Newtons Nook Hummingbird Plaid stencil Circle Frames

Played with a Newton's Nook: stamp/die Hummingbird (had won the stamp, bought die, had stamped the image & sentiment and it has been in my stash all this time), Plaid stencil (Ukraine colors) and sketch. Colored the Hummingbird with Copics and added sparkle with CTMH Shimmer clear pen. Stamped the Plaid stencil using Hero Arts ink. Inked a white flower with yellow ink & added a yellow gem.









Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, yellow, vellum (behind flower)

CTMH: ink - Black  pen - Shimmer pen  

Hero Arts: ink - Dandelion Yellow), Summer Sky (blue)

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: die - Circle Frames

  stamp/die - Hummingbird

  stencil - Plaid

other: white flower (inked yellow), yellow gem

pen: white gel

ribbon: white


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Ch168 Sketch  3/4  3/11








Simon Mon Ch Use a Stencil  3/5  3/6

Simon Wed Ch Add a Die Cut  4/5  3/8


StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/6

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge



 

Word Art Wed Wk#533-534 Anything Goes  4/5  3/14

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and nice colors - like the hummingbird -- so sad about Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and yellow for Ukraine! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Love that you used the colors of Ukraine! Definitely have those impacted in my thoughts and prayers! So happy you shared this beautiful card at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! Thanks you so much for sharing this important card with the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card with a thoughtful message. Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete