Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Boot & Sunflower Shaped Card - CTMH BloomWithGrace - Ukraine Colors BlueYellow

Made this Boot & Sunflower Shaped Card using Ukraine colors: Blue & Yellow. Used CTMH stamp/die Bloom With Grace. Using 4" x 11 1/2" folded in half cardstock I cut the base positioning the die just above the folded edge just enough to make shaped card. Die cut a new piece to attach to front, colored & attached to front (then the tab on shaped base is not seen).




 












Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - White   ink - Black

  pen - Shimmer - clear   stamp/die - Bloom With Grace

marker: Copic

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Mod Squad Ch Standing With Ukraine  1/3  3/15


StayCrafty with a Blog Named HeroArts Ch Send a Hug  4/3

Word Art Wed Wk#533-534 Anything Goes  5/5  3/14


2 comments:

  1. Kick up your boot but keep the sunflowers in - such a cool shape card -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I am such a fan of shaped creations! Fabulous coloring and design. Lots of wonderful work here, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad!! We hope to see you back again soon, and thanks for standing with Ukraine.
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete