Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, March 21, 2022

Llama Mama Book Card - Lawn Fawn LlamaTellYou

For a book theme I knew I had a Book embossing folder and the Lawn Fawn Llama Tell You stamp would be perfect for a Llama Mama book theme. I gifted a Llama Mama book to my Great Niece some time ago.















Supplies

CTMH: cardstock - red, white  ink - Black, Candy Apple

embossing: Darice Book Cover embossing folder

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Llama Tell You

marker: Copic

 recycle: cardboard from cereal box for sturdiness. 


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk668 Feminine  2/3  3/25

  theme - Llama Mama, Llama has pink cheeks


Lawn Fawnactics Ch121 InspbyaBook,MovieorSong  1/4  4/3

  Book - Llama Mama









Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  1/5  3/27

  red is bright  & sentiment is cheerful

Simon Wed Ch Fav Things  3/5  3/22

  Fav Things are Llamas

 

7 comments:

  1. Like the bright red used on your card and the Llama Lawn Fawn Stamp - I am thinking I might have that one! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book idea. I like your bright red CAS card that let's the llama take focus. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea and love the little llama. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love the layout and the llama is so much fun! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so remember reading this series to my babies when they were little!! hugs! brings back so many memories!! love your card!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling. I loved that book when my children were small. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete