Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Easter Card using circles - Newtons Nook SpringRoundabout BannerTrio CircleFrames

Easter is around the corner. Enjoyed stamping & making the trio of circle images.













Supplies

CTMH: cardstock - Flamingo, Julep, Lemonade, white  

  ink - Black,Flamingo, Julep, Lemonade

Newtons Nook: die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames

  stamp - Spring Roundabout  



The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Cupcake Insp Ch540 Color Ch  1/3  4/1

  Blush - Flamingo, Buttercup - Lemonade,

    Iced Mint closest I have - Julep








Newton's Nook Ch169 Think Spring  3/4  3/25








Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  3/5  3/27

  colors are bright & sentiment is cheerful

Simon Wed Ch Food and/or Drink  1/5  3/22

  Food - carrots, eggs

  

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Love the design and the colors you used! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and clever card! At first glance on the thumbnail I thought it was three cards!! Thanks for getting a spring in your step at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use the roundabout stamp! Such a cute Easter card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the scallops around those adorable images!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card and use of cute stamps :)
    Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    Sweta
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card.Love how you have used the colours, great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete