Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Hip Hop Easter Card - SVG Cuddly Cute Designs HipHopTitle - Newtons Nook Bunny Tails

Spring/Easter is around the corner. Used Cricut with SVG, Hip Hop Title, from Cuddly Cute Designs. Used Newton's Nook Bunny Tails stencil and Close To My Heart CTMH cardstock (except for pattern paper Grass that I had a scrap piece of).








Supplies

cardstock/paper:  pattern - scrap piece of Grass

Cricut: Cricut Explore Air

CTMH: cardstock - green, orange, pink, purple, white

Newton's Nook: stencil - Bunny Tails

SVG: Cuddly Cute Designs Hip Hop Title  3.5" height

  


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar-Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk668 Feminine  1/3  3/25

  Feminine colors

Newton's Nook Ch169 Think Spring  2/4  3/25








Simon Mon Ch Feminine  2/5  3/20

  Feminine colors

Simon Wed Ch Fav Things  2/5  3/22

  Fav Things are Spring/Easter animals like bunnies, Cricut &

    SVG files

 

5 comments:

  1. A sweet Easter card, thanks for sharing Allsorts challenge this week,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Easter card and lovely pink colour. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those bunnies make for the perfect Easter card! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Easter card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete