Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Warm Winter Wishes Snowflake Tea Cup - CTMH MyCupofTea HolidayTrimmings

Happy New Year 2022!

No, I did not stay up to see the ball drop in Times Square. Use to enjoy watching when Dick Clark hosted. Guess that tells my age. LOL.

This is a card I made with Snowflake Tea theme. Card can bee for Winter or Christmas or New Year's. Used mostly CTMH items. Die cut the tea cup multiple times: twice with white cardstock to make sturdy & pop up instead of using foam tape and once for top piece with pattern paper. Then stamped the Tea Cup onto pattern paper and this way it lines up better.

Used a different CTMH stamp for snowflakes at top & sentiment. Masked off the edges of both the snowflakes & sentiment since the stamp piece was longer than the top layer of card.










Supplies

cardstock/paper:  white   pattern -  Snowflakes

CTMH: cardstock/paper - purples  ink - Sangria  

  stamp - Holiday Trimmings (snowflakes at top & 

    sentiment at bottom)

  stamp/die - My Cup of Tea

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Caffeinated Card Christmas Ch Snowflake  1/25









CHNC Jan Pattern Ch  1/31

Simon Mon Ch Party  4/5  1/2

  card can bee Winter or Christmas or New Year's

Simon Wed Ch It's Time To Party!  4/5  1/4

  card can bee Winter or Christmas or New Year's

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - stamping of tea cup near base 

    has dots (circles) on it

    

5 comments:

  1. fun, love that sentiment font! Thanks for playing with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty cup, love that pattern! Thanks for sharing this with us at CCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowflake fun here - yes, we stayed up and watched the ball drop - I was crafting until 11:50 - then joined hubby watching Newsmax - to count down the ball drop - 32 years of watching this together - [but last 3 or so we no longer watch the 'New York City Shows' -. Happy New New - and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing at this month's Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete