Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Horse, Cowgirl & Horseshoe Tag - CTMH ItsACowgirlThing - Hero Arts Tag - Stencil Cricut Horseshoe

Made this Tag with a CTMH stamp for horse & cowgirl and sentiment. Made stencil using Cricut image for horseshoe.

















Supplies

cardstock/paper - Kraft, white

Cricut: Horseshoe #M45CF5  1"  used as stencil

CTMH: stamp - It's A Cowgirl Thing 

Hero Arts: die - Tag 

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Delicata Silver  

string: brown jute


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Transport It  1/5  1/16

  Transport - horse

Simon Wed Ch Fun With Stencils  1/5  1/18

  stencil - handmade using Cricut horseshoe image

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - Hero Arts Tag has a circle where twine is



1 comment: