Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, January 24, 2022

Dog Sketch Card - Newtons Nook AllBookedUp

Made this Dog Card using a sketch (can you see the vellum banners & 2 vellum panel layers?)which you can see below & mostly Newton's Nook items.

Used Newton's Nook Framework dies. Stamped (only top part with Dog no books), colored (used the dog paper colors for color inspiration), die cut, & trimmed the dog (should have trimmed more, oh well). Stamped, colored & die cut the cup & paw (used this to cover up the polka dots on cup & match the cup on the dog paper image). Added 2 pink gem hearts (most often it is recommended to use an odd number of embelishments but again I used dog paper for inspiration and added 2 pink hearts).

Figured I would add sentiment inside later.

Photographed with a mini figurine that I thought resembled the dog.







Supplies

cardstock/paper - white, vellum - blue

  pattern - Paper Pizazz Vellum with white Dots

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper - Coffee House Stories

  die - Framework, Banner Trio

  stamp/die - All Booked Up, Time for Coffee   

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copic

pen: white gel


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

CHNC Jan Pattern Ch  1/31


Newton's Nook Sketch Ch#165  3/3  1/28












4 comments:

  1. The use of Vellum is nice - never saw 2 layers on a card - looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cuteness! Love how you mimicked the paper! Super cute! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never even thought about using just the dog or cat from the All Booked Up Set! And the polka dot vellum - adorable! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete