Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Winter Wishes Christmas Snowflake Drink Cup Card - CHNC Christmas Ch576 - VerveStamps CoffeeHelps

This is card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card CHNC Ch576 with optional theme upcycle or use something old. You can enter by clicking here.

My old is the wonderful pattern paper that I won from Hazel years ago and have used some of.

Made this card with Snowflake Cup (can bee coffee or tea) theme. Card can bee for Winter or Christmas. Ink blended the white base with new Hero Arts Grape Slush ink. Used pattern paper won from Hazel years ago for layers. Used Verve stamp/die. Die cut the cup to be a shaped cup for adding a tiny sentiment or name inside. Stamped the sentiment on vellum, used a punch to cut out and placed it in top right position that would be like a postage stamp is placed on an envelope. Used mini size VersaMark which is great for small areas. Heat embossed glitter on cup & sentiment. Added some gems for more sparkle.








Supplies

cardstock/paper:  white, vellum   

  pattern -  Dovecraft Victorian Christmas

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Hero Arts Grape Slush (new),   Versamark (new mini size)

glitter: Recollections extra fine

punch: Stampin' Up Postage Stamp

Verve Stamps: stamp/die - Coffee Helps

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Caffeinated Card Christmas Ch Snowflake  1/25









CHNC Jan Pattern Ch  1/31

Simon Wed Ch Something New  5/5  1/11

  new inks: Hero Arts Grape Slush & mini size VersaMark

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - stamping of tea cup near base 

    gems are circle shaped

     

5 comments:

  1. Snowflakes Snowflakes lovely snowflakes - that is what I say - we had the most lovely HUGE snowflakes coming down a couple days ago - truly beautiful and amazing work of God - I am enjoying this lovely card with that Mocha Mocha in the picture as well - Ha that is what would be in my coffee cup on a cold wintry day - have a blessed day -- keep on crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the beautiful snowflakes! Perfect for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty design! thanks so much for linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Happy to see you here with us at Caffeinated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete