Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy Brr-thday Spin Card - Newtons Nook SnowmanRoundabout BannerTrio CircleFrames SnowfallStencil

Made this card that can spin with new stencil, Newton's Nook Snowfall, and new Hero Arts cream embossing powder.

Can you see the snowman with the drink?
















Supplies

cardstock/paper:  red, white, Kraft   

CTMH: cardstock/paper - French Vanilla (cream), 

  Grey (pewter gray)

  shimmer pen - Red, Toffee (drink)

embossing: Hero Arts Cream emb powder,

  Recollections extra fine glitter

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

Newton's Nook: die - Banner Trio, Circle Frames

  stencil - Snowfall  stamp - Snowman Roundabout

other: metal heart brad

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Caffeinated Card Christmas Ch Snowflake  1/25

  card can also bee for a Christmas birthday










Cut It Up Ch242 Bday Cards  1/1  1/12


Newton's Nook Color Ch  1/3  1/14

  Candy Red, Cream, Cocoa Brown, Pewter Gray








Simon Mon Ch Something New  1/5  1/9

  Newton's Nook stencil Snowfall

Simon Wed Ch It's Time To Party!  5/5  1/4

  card can bee Winter or Christmas or New Year's or Birthday

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - Newton's Nook Snowman Roundabout 

    has circles for snow, circles on top of hats

    

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog. Happy new year 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Where's Waldo snowman card! The circle frame was perfect for this image.

    Thanks for sharing your Birthday Cards project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun Melissa! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and love me a snowman - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at CCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all the snowflakes in the background of the snowmen! Darling card! So happy you started the 2022 year with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so clever a spinner card! I have been wanting to try them. Love you card and choice of stamps! Great minds! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws for our first challenge in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute and I love that you made it interactive! Great use of the challenge colors! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete