Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Birthday Pinata Card - Lawn Fawn YearSeven

Created this birthday card with action of a swinging pinata.

Used a 6 x 6 one sheet wonder paper arrangement from Mary of Cardz TV. You can click here to see.

Photographed with a pinata head kept from one of daughter's birthday parties.














Supplies

cardstock/paper - blue, red, yellow, white

  pattern - My Fav Things Birthday Brights

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Year Seven  pinata, sentiment

marker: Copic

twine: red/white



The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

CHNC Jan Pattern Ch  1/31


Lawn Fawnactics Ch116 Let's Celebrate  1/4  1/16








Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - the balloons are circle shaped &

    some of the candy is also

  

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cool card, love all those colors you used. A celebration it is!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha!! LOVE the pinata card, and that it actually swings!! ha!! perfect! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete