Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Bee Merry Christmas Card - CTMH CountryBee BeMerry - Newtons Nook Snowfall

Decided to use my nickname "HoneyBee" to inspire this Christmas card. Used a CTMH: stamp/die of a Bee and a die, Be Merry, cutting an extra 'E' to make the sentiment, Bee Merry. Used Newton's Nook, Snowfall (Snowflake), stencil and heat embossed cream embossing powder.













Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - black, cream, gray, red, Kraft

  die - Be Merry, Hexagon   stamp/die - Country Bee

embossing: Hero Arts cream emb powder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black,  Versamark  

Newton's Nook: stencil - Snowfall

tool: heat tool


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Color Ch  2/3  1/14

  Candy Red, Cream, Cocoa Brown, Pewter Gray









Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch30 Circles     1/13

  Circles - there are circles heat embossed with the Snowfall/Snowflake


3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love that you used a bee and made the "bee" sentiment on a holiday card! Very unique! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever to use a bee on a holiday card! So fun! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique holiday card! The snowflakes look great on the Kraft! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete