Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Zinnia Garden Scrapbook Layout

Created this scrapbook layout of my Zinnias in my backyard garden. We bought these Zinnias in April this yr in a color assortment at Home Depot. They have flourished during the Summer. I photographed with my Canon camera.


















Closeups:












































Entering this into the following challenge:

Die Cuttin Divas can be card with fruit or veg or any project with garden & at least one die cut

Challenge #27 Garden Challenge


Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge sign 2 1/2"

Paper:
Base 12" x 12" green cardstock
11" x 1" DCWV Flower Names
11 1/2" x 11 1/2" the Paper Studio Soft Swirls - Green
2 shades of brown

7 3/4" x 6 3/4" photos printed in a group of 6

Tim Holtz Walnut Stain - inked the sign

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! You have quite the green thumb (unlike myself)! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby has the green thumb. He does all the landscaping & planting. I get to enjoy. I do mow the yard & he weedwacks. It takes me over 1 hr to mow our huge frontyard, side yard, alley way & backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,

    I am so happy you entered your card...What a really Fab idea..I wish I thought of it when I was growing my garden this year :o)Thanks so much for joining this week here at DCD we always love your creations

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zinnias. They are absolutely beautiful flowers. Their blooms are so vibrant and full. Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week. Hope you will be back again.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    Die Cuttin' Diva Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa, what a great project. You did great! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are wonderful! I love that you were able to show us so many different flowers. Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete