Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Panda Hot Air Balloon Card

Created this Panda Hot Air Balloon Card.
I like Pandas. I like seeing & photographing Hot Air Balloons.


















Entering it into the following challenge:

Paper Cutz Challenge #104 Color challenge: turquoise, red, white & black any theme
Paper Cutz Challenge #104

Standard A2 size card
Base: turquoise blue
Panda Hot Air Balloon photo - has the colors black, white & red
sentiment 'Up, Up & Away' hand written in red ink with a curve
red ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Melissa for the nice comment! and I LOVE your panda! Very Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My daughter would love this as she adores Pandas :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melissa,

    You won on my blog, I will need your addy, so please email me at..

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, I love the Panda and the colors look great together.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! That's the neatest hot air balloon I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative is this?! I love the panda hot air balloon! My sister used to collect pandas when we were growing up...she would so love this!!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete