Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cake Box

Created this Cake Box using Cricut Projects Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge which I bought for $19 on sale at JoAnn's. Was fun & easy to make.














The cake prop in photo is a Fisher Price play set cake that was my daughter's when she was younger that I have kept.














Comaparison of 10" (back) vs 6" (front). For 10" using 12" x 12" crdstock it requires 3 pieces cardstock for the top frosting piece, side frosting pieces & inside piece. For 6" using 12" x 12" cardstock it requires only 1 piece of cardstock.














Entering this into the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #73 - Piece of Cake
Create project w/ a cupcake (or another baked good)
Challenge Me Monday #73

Craft Spot by Kimberly
Mon Ch#21 - Gift bags & boxes

Monday Challenge #21 - Gift bags and boxes


Cricut Project Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge Cake 10"
(also cut at 6" for 1st try & comparison purpose)

Paper:
core'dinations - Brownie & Bright White

ATG adhesive
white glitter

12 comments:

  1. I like your cake boxes. They look yummy enough to eat. Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little sparkly boxes :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say thanks for joining this week at FCCB :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cake box. I like that you did it in two different sizes. Thanks for crafting with us at FCCB.
    Carissa
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable cake boxes! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Cake Box! Just wanted to stop by and tell you... you won on my Back to school Blog Hop! If you want your blog candy, please e-mail me your info so I can get it out to you! My e-mail info is under my avatar picture on my blog! CONGRATS!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cake box! I love the sparkles!! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very yummy! Love your cute little photo arrangement with the props.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cake box!!! Love the sparkles...
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Sunshine Honey bee you won the prize over at 365 Days of Cricut = Now onto some hop Winners!!


    I love my teacher hop winner is: Sunshine Honeybee
    Birds and Birdcages Hop winner is; Jessica


    Congrats Ladies!!! I will be contacting you shortly, please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

    Woooo Hoooo! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cake boxes and gongratulations on all your wins.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful cake boxes! That cartridge does look like a fun one to play with!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete