Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Refreshing Pack Your Bags

Created this card


















I had created a card using from Pack Your Bags Cricut
cartridge so I figured I'd use another drink image from it for the
following challenges:

CRICUT 360ยบ - Challenge # 6 - Refreshing


Paper Playtime - saw that one of the DT had a drink card
CH# 52 - PROJECTS WITH WATER


Scrappymoms-stamps

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Pack Your Bags!


Pack Your Bags Cricut cartridge 4 1/2"

Paper:
Base 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" Kraft
patterned paper DCWV the summer matstack 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"
2 shades of blue, brown, green, orange & yellow

brown/white twine
Fiskars 1" circle punch
yellow glitter - on drink image

9 comments:

  1. Very refreshing!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I love the background paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa Thank You for the suggestion to enter our diorama in some challenges. I made the lighthouse using a kids precut paper model.Its is 3 pieces. Lemme see If I can scan and send them to you. We are off on a holiday shortly so when I get back I will try to give you the templates
    Love
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute- I want that sparkly drink! TFS! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very refreshing...makes me want to sit on the beach with a pina colada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkly beverage and the cute little umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!! I love the sparkly drink and the cute umbrella! So refreshing and fun :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cutie pie card! Oh so sweeet!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete