Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

St. Michaels Cathedral Scrapbook Layout

Created these two 12" x 12" scrapbook layouts of St. Michael's Cathedral
in downtown Toronto, Canada.

Visited Toronto, Canada Mar this yr. Hubby was there on business and his
company has a policy that if the spouse is away for more than 3 weeks and
does not come home on weekend they will pay to fly the spouse there for the
weekend.

It had snowed & rained weeks prior to me going while hubby was there but
when I arrived there was no snow or rain but as I left it began to rain and later
that week it snowed again. It knew that SUNSHINE was visiting.

Met an Internet friend that showed hubby & I downtown area. I suggested
St. Michael's and glad I did since it was open & noone was inside which was
perfect for photography.

Added the two Cricut images and made them like tags so I could add journal
info to them.

















Closeups:
































































Entering this into the following challenge:


Dutch Dare - Anything but a card


Fantabulous Cricut
Challenge Me Monday #75
#75 – A Splash of Colour
Use the colour yellow on your project


Paper Cutz Challenge #106 "Wish Upon A Star"


Inspired Heart Cricut Lite cartridge 4" Cross & 4" Star

Paper:
12" x 12" gray & cream cardstock
2 shades of yellow cardstock (background piece 0f Cross & Star and photo mattings are textured)

4" x 6" photos

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography! That is a gorgeous church. Very nice clean layout that doesn't distract from the pictures. :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tags. I love churches with pretty stained glass windows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics and nice layout. I have an award for you on my blog - scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com. You deserve it! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa, awesome...your are so super creative my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts hun so pretty,thanks so much for joining us at dutch dare with our anything but a card challenge,
    good luck sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning photos, Melissa! Wow that church is so gorgeous! I've been to Montreal a few times and never stopped there. I wish I had - it is amazing! I love the layout :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty Felicia for blog award, I've added the blog awards to the bottom of my blog not that they are not important it is just easier for me to place them at bottom when I add as a gadget

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome LO:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE LAYOUT GREAT Photographs


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cathedral pictures are amazing. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
    Carissa
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what amazing photos. TFS with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete