Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Apple Teacher Thanks Card

Created this Apple Teacher THANKS Card
to THANK all the wonderful teachers
that have taught my daughter.


















Entering this into the following challenge:

Die Cuttin Divas
Challenge # 29: For A Special Teacher


Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge 3" Apple

Paper:
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Base Kraft paper
4" x 5 1/4" red cardstock
3 1/4" x 5" paterned paper the Paper Studio Apples on Cream

Martha Stewart THANKS edge punch
Marvy Vivid Dye Based Colors pens - brown & green
red glitter & stickles
Sakura Souffle 3D white pen - inking edges
Spool O' Ribbon white ribbon
foam adhesives

13 comments:

  1. What a great card!! I love anything apple and school related! I would love to get this! TFS!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great back to school card for a teacher love the stitching a and the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute apple card- love the pen stitching and the apple paper is perfect with the apple :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. was pleasantly surprised how the pen stitching turned out, when I started it looked so invisble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Great apple paper!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet one Melissa
    Thank You dear for suggesting a challege to enter my pop up card cake into--I searched a bit and then gave up which challenge to enter it into.
    You are such a dear Melissa
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Melissa, your card is adorable!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and telling me about Die Cuttin Divas challenge..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Thank you card. I know all of your daughter's teachers will love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable thank you card. I love the apple. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! The apple is so shiny and pretty and I love how you cut the word thanks out at the top! Awesome card!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW Melissa!!! I LOVE the technique you used for your apple....I can't believe it is just stickles and glitter...I am going to have to try it out....Thanks so much for joining us this week at DCD!!!

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  12. was going for the polished apple look so the glitter & stickles seemed the thing to try

    ReplyDelete