Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, June 4, 2021

you are Wonderful Card - CTMH YouAreEnough

Inspired by my CTMH upline, Chris Franco, I made this card to send to a friend.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH:  cardstock/paper - Daisy White, You Are Enough

  ink:  Glacier

 stamp: You Are Enough 

ink: Delicata Golden Glitz (used on edges)

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in: 

Cardz TV Ch142 Anything Goes 1/3  6/17

CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30

Simon Mon Ch Inspired by an Artist  3/5  6/6

  artist Chris Franco my CTMH upline

Simon Wed Ch Masculine  2/5  6/8

  card can be for male or female

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch23 Fun in the Sun  6/10

  Sunny gold ink color

Word Art Wed Wks #493-494  1/5/2ndwk  6/8

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment