Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2021

4th of Jul Panda Bday Card - Hero Arts Jun2021Kit BirthdayPanda BoldPrintsBirthdayBalloons

 Have a friend whose birthday is on 4th of July.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#heroarts 

#mymonthlykit 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  

Crayola: pencil colors 

CTMH:  shimmer pen clear

Hero Arts: stamp - Bold Prints Birthday Balloons

  stamp/die - Birthday Panda

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch143 Anything Goes 2/3  7/1

Cut It Up Ch228 4th of July  1/1  6/30 

DRU Ch#171  3/3  6/28

  die - Hero Arts Birthday Panda

Simon Wed Ch Animal Antics  1/5  6/22

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch24 For the Guys  7/8

is for a guy whose birthday is on 4th of July

 

The Male Room Ch151 Dads & Grandads  6/29

is for a guy




 

 

 

 

Word Art Wed Wks #495-496  3/5/2ndwk  6/22

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice colourful card, even though you’ve kept to a limited palette. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah fun card and I love punny sentiments, seems perfect for this card. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute birthday card! That panda looks as if he's sitting in a room with all those balloons swirling around him. So cute!

    Thank you for join in our challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet birthday card! And the colours are perfect for a 4th of July birthday. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable card!! Love the cute little panda image and all the balloons in de background!! Great birthday card!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very festive happy card, love the cute panda. Thank you for joining The Male Room Dads and Granddads -challenge, I hope you'll come and join our new Christmas in July -challenge too.

    ReplyDelete