Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

4th July Tag - Tim Holtz AmericanaBlueprint USA

 Used Tim Holtz 4th of July items that I have had for quite some time to make this Tag

Stamped the USA in VersaMark ink, used red/white/blue mixed embossing powder & heat tool. Used Distress Inks.

Stamped the sentiment in black ink, used clear embossing powder & heat tool for a sparkly look. 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper: white, Kraft   pattern - flag

  CTMH - red, white, blue 

embossing: Stampendous embossing powder - clear,

  red/white/blue mixed

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

other: R/W/B hemp

Tim Holtz: die - Tag   Distress Ink - barn door, faded jeans

  stamp - Americana Blueprint  USA, 

    Crazy Talk red, white,blue

tool: Crop-A-Dile (hole punch), heat tool


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:  

CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30

DLART Thankful Thurs Ch280 R/W/B 2/3/1stwk  7/7 

Simon Mon Ch Red/White/Blue  2/5 7/4

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch24 For the Guys  7/8

 

 

The Male Room Ch151 Dads & Grandads  6/29




 

 


 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout of the USA Tag -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, love the design. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dads & GrandDads challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 4th of July tag!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great masculine tag! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete