Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, June 21, 2021

Truck Shaped Card - BBTB2 Masculine Theme - CTMH StarsNSparklers Truck

This is my Card for this week's challenge of Bitten By the Bug 2. Theme is Masculine. You can click here to enter.

Made the Shaped Card using Cricut CTMH Stars and Sparklers Truck image. There are 4 layers to the truck: white, gray, black & blue. Cut the window out with an xacto knife & used some acetate plastic for window look. Stamped sentiment inside.












Supplies 

cardstock/paper: white, gray, black, blue

  pattern - black design on Kraft that truck sets on

Cricut: cartridge/digital - Close To My Heart

  Stars and Sparklers

  height 4" Truck

  machine - Explore Air

recycle: acetate plastic from a pkg (truck window)

stamp: CTMH Hawthorn Cardmaking  - sentiment (inside)

tool: xacto knife

 
 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

 CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30 

Simon Mon Ch We Can See Clearly  1/5  6/27



The Male Room Ch151 Dads & Grandads  6/29




9 comments:

  1. What a great card, love that truck.Reminds me of my grandfathers truck. Hope you have a great week.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love shaped cards and this one is fabulous! Very cool addition of the acetate for the window. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shaped cards and this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a great shaped card! you rocked this theme. Thanks Melissa.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers in this card and the shape is fabulous. Great work. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dads & GrandDads challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card! We love old pickup trucks and this is such a neat card!

    Cynthia~ Gardenias and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Fathers Day card, I love your fold.
    Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Majda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great truck-shaped card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete