Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2021

4th of July Photo Layout - Newton's Nook Simon Stamptember2018 HelloBeautiful

 Made this 4th of July Photo Layout for a photo of my 2 dogs.

Used Newton's Nook/Simon Stamptember 2018 Hello Beautiful stamp/die. Calligraphy wrote 'Happy 4th of July.'

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

calligraphy: hand wrote 'Happy 4th of July'

cardstock/paper: red, white, blue, vellum

  pattern -r/w/b wood fence, r/w/b 4th of July design

ink: Delicata Golden Glitz 

markers: Copic 

stamp: Newton's Nook/Simon Stamptember 2018 

  Hello Beautiful

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May-Jun catalog and new Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set/die set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

 

Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30 

 

 

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Ch151 Summer Theme  1/3  7/2 




 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch We Can See Clearly  4/5  6/27

 vellum

Simon Wed Ch Red/White//Blue  1/5  6/29

Word Art Wed Wk#497-#498  2/5/1stwk  7/6

 

3 comments:

  1. The papers work wonderfully with this puppy duo! Very patriotic! So glad you were inspired to join Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a summer card. Love your paper piecing. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfectly patriotic! I love those little pups in the corner matched with your fun patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete