Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, June 18, 2021

fire up the grill - CTMH StarsSparklersScrapbooking grill watermelon - Cricut Lite BlockParty Steak

My hubby is a wonderful griller using the outdoor grill. My grilling is usually done on the George Foreman grill inside.

Made this using CTMH Stars & Sparklers Scrapbooking stamp/die for the grill, watermelon, sentiment and accernt plaid piece at top left & top right. Used Cricut Lite image for steak. Cricut Lite cartridges were exclusive to WalMart many years ago. I have 15 of the Cricut Lite cartridges and like the simple easy way they assemble.

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

Cricut:  Lite Block Party   Steak 1"

  machine - Explore Air

CTMH:

  cardstock/paper - black, brown, red, white   

    pattern - Summer Vibes red plaid

  ink - Candy Apple, Green Apple, Raspberry

  pen - clear shimmer pen

  stamp/die - Stars & Sparklers Scrapbooking

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black 

other: Glossy accents (used on watermelon seeds)

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch143 Anything Goes 1/3  7/1


CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch24 For the Guys  7/8

can be for guy, in my case my hubby

 

The Male Room Ch151 Dads & Grandads  6/29

can be for guy, in my case my hubby




 

 

 

 

Word Art Wed Wks #495-496  2/5/2ndwk  6/22

 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like the watermelon with the plaid which looks like a picnic blanket! Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBQs seem to be the ultimate masculine thing to cook ;-) Great card. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool grill card creation - yes it is time to fire up that grill~~ TFS and dropping it off at WAW - best wishes in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely masculine design. The BBQ is perfect for this time of year. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that makes me hungry, awesome and fun design, love the melon slice detail. Thank you for joining The Male Room Dads and Granddads -challenge, I hope you'll come and join our new Christmas in July -challenge too.

    ReplyDelete