Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2021

hug in a mug Card - Newton's Nook MugStencil CupofCocoa

Used Newton's Nook products & a sketch which you can see below.

Photographed next to our Keurig machine which has a frother (on right) that you can make Latte or Capuccino. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: tan, white   pattern - Coffee on Kraft

CTMH: shimmer - clear, red

embossing: Stampendous Transparent embossing powder

Hero Arts: die - Infinity Circles

marker: Copic, Spectrum Noir

Newton's Nook:

  stamp/die - Cup of Cocoa

  stencil - Mugs

ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (used on stencil)

  VersaFine Onyx Black

other: white napkin

tool: heat embossing tool


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Jun Ch  6/30 


CHNC Jun Pattern Ch  6/30

 

Newton's Nook Ch150 Sketch  1/3  6/18




 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Mixed Media  4/5  6/13

Word Art Wed Wks #495-496  4/5/1stwk  6/22

 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous coffee-themed card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! A coffee is a hug in a mug! Great stencil and stamp set combo! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee makes everything better, just like your card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love all the layers on your card. That mug you have is amazing! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love all the fun coffee accents on your card - and your mug is cute, too! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love it! http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/17180

    ReplyDelete