Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, June 14, 2021

just wavin hello Card - Lawn Fawn CrittersintheSea

 Added alot of detail to this card using Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea stamp/die along with Distress Inks (used peacock feathers first at top, then salty ocean below that, chipped sapphire below that and on bottom for sand look used vintage photo first & then squeezed lemonade below that) for blended ink background as well as the speckles of sand dots done with markers & waves/air bubbles inked in white.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  white 

CTMH: shimmer - clear

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Critters in the Sea

marker: Copic, Spectrum Noir

ink: Color Box Frost White, VersaFine Onyx Black

Simon: die - Stitched Slopes & Hills

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - peacock feathers, salty ocean,

  chipped sapphire, vintage photo, squeezed lemonade

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2020 - Aug 2021 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

Lawn Fawnactics Ch102 All Things Ocean  1/3  6/20


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Wed Ch Create a Scene  2/5  6/15

Stay Crafty with Hero Ch24 For the Guys  7/8

can be for a male

 

The Male Room Ch151 Dads & Grandads  6/29

can be for a male




 

 

 

 

Word Art Wed Wks #495-496  5/5/1stwk  6/22

 

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful layout and great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card ... I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sea critters and the background, a Great masculine car. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dads & GrandDads challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and your colouring!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Majda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete