Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Seashells Card - Newtons Nook SummerMoments Seashells

Ink blending is perfect for one layer cards.








 









Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Black  

Newton's Nook: stamp - Summer Moments

  stencil - Seashells

Stampin' Up: ink - Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Island Indigo,

  Pacific Point, Baja Breeze


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Wk679 Anything Goes /opt Sun, Sea, Sand  3/3  6/10



Newton's Nook Ch175 One Layer Card  2/4  6/17








Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  1/5  6/12

Simon Wed Ch Bright & Cheerful  1/5  6/14

4 comments:

  1. Stencils are a perfect way to make a one layer card!! Bravo! Thanks for keeping it to one layer at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely beach card with those pretty shells! So glad you joined Inky Paws One-Layer card!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you choose for your one layer card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! I love the colors you used! Teal and blue are my favorites! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete