Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Explore Nautilus Card - Hero Arts MessageInABottle Nautilus

Today, rcvd my Hero Arts Jun subscription Kit & add-ons and had to play with it after I got home from teaching a Calligraphy class at local Rec Center.

Die cut Nautilus. Used couple Distress Inks. Placed a piece of cardstock at back where Nautilus was cut out & placed Nautilus into the negative space. Die cut bottle, stamped sentiment on bottle image, stamped bottle and used Copic markers.



 










Supplies

cardstock/paper: white 

CTMH: ink - Black

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Peony

  die - Nautilus Fancy Die with frame

  stamp/die - Message in a Bottle Bundle

marker: Copic

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - spiced marmalade, wild honey, 

  rusty hinge


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Frame It  2/5  6/19

  sentiment is framed by bottle & Nautilus is framed by 

    inserting die into negative space

Simon Wed Ch Add a Sentiment  2/5  6/21


Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Jun Ch By The Sea  7/3

 #heroarts

#staycraftychallenge 

   

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks for entering the Stay Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete