Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, June 27, 2022

Capt Jack Sparrow & Map Scrapbook Layout - Sketch MyDaughter - Hero Arts AntiqueHeroMap

 Long time fan of Captain Jack Sparrow in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. My daughter drew this sketch, her first of Captain Jack Sparrow, what seems like a life time ago (16 yrs ago). I made the map, distressed it, ink smooshed on map, sprayed with ink, sprayed water on it and dried it with heat gun. The scrapbook layout is Clean & Simple with background paper.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  pattern - Skull & Crossbones 

CTMH: ink - Black

Hero Arts: 

  stamp - Antique Hero Map Bold Print

ink: imagine Walnut Ink Java

other: water, water sprayer

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain  

  tool - mat, paper distresser

tool: heat gun



The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Inspired by a Movie  1/5  7/3

  Movie - Pirates of the Caribbean

Simon Wed Ch CAS  3/5  6/28

Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Jun Ch By The Sea  7/3

 #heroarts

#staycraftychallenge 

WordArtWed Wk#549-#550 AnythingGoes  

  4/5 1stwk  0/5 2ndwk  7/5

  

3 comments:

  1. Nice drawing by the Daughter and lovely map creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the Antique Map Bold Print stamp! Thanks for joining us in the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique project, love it! And thank you for join the challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete