Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, June 6, 2022

Hello Card - Newtons Nook MyType - CTMH Inks AlmondBlack

 Made this Hello single layer card with a vintage look using Newtons Nook: dies for background ink blending and My Type stamp.

I still have my electric Smith Corona (it is blue) typewriter that I used in high school & college. I did not take typing in high school. I need to get the typewriter out and see if I can type with it. I also used my father's manual black Smith Corona; not sure what happened to it. Does anyone else have a vintage typewriter?















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Almond, Black  

Hero Arts: ink - Unicorn White (touchup ink blending mistakes)

Newton's Nook: die - Framework (ink blended background)

  stamp - My Type


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Ch175 One Layer Card  1/4  6/17



3 comments:

  1. I used to have an old typewriter. I have no idea where it is now. Such a cute single layer card! Glad to see your creative talent at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute one layer card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean-and-simple approach you took to the one layer challenge! It's always a pleasure to see your creations for the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete