Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Birthday Cupcakes Card - Newtons Nook SummerScoops Cupcakes

Still learning how to use stencils like this Cupcakes set from Newton's Nook. Have to be more careful with using Copic markers like on the cherry stems.
















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Black   pen - Shimmer - Red

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: stamp - Summer Scoops

  stencil - Cupcakes

Stampin' Up: ink - Primrose Petals, Chocolate Chip


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Ch175 One Layer Card  3/4  6/17








Simon Mon Ch Bright & Cheerful  2/5  6/12

Simon Wed Ch Bright & Cheerful  2/5  6/14

3 comments:

  1. A lovely cupcake stencil -- I think it turned out nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind sampling one of those yummy cupcakes! Another fun one-layer card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job using those layered stencils! The cupcakes look absolutely delicious! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete