Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

LadyBug Card - CTMH LadyBugShakerWindow HelloLadybug Cricut antenna

Created this LadyBug card using mostly CTMH items for dies & stamp and Cricut for antenna image.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: pattern - Ladybugs

Cricut: machine - Cricut Explore Air  

  Just Because Cards - antenna

  George - dots

CTMH: cardstock/paper - black, red, white   

  die - LadyBug Shaker Window  ink - Black 

  stamp - Hello LadyBug

other: silver brad 


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Wed Ch Little Critters  3/5  6/7

  Little Critters - Ladybug


No comments:

Post a Comment