Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2022

CHNC600

This is a Card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas CHNC Design Team 2022 Ch600 with optional theme Use some Washi Tape. You can enter by clicking here

This is my last card as part of the Design Team 2022 Jan - Jun. I'll be teaching some craft classes (calligraphy, card making & crochet) at Rec Center this Summer so my concentration will be on that. Thank you Hazel for the opportunity to be on your wonderful Design Team.









Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Candy Apple

stamp: CardzTV Tiny Tidings

washi tape: Christmas lights



The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

C.R.A.F.T. Ch642 Christmas  1/2  6/29

Simon Mon Ch Something Begin with 'S' 4/5  6/26

  'S' - string of lights, stamped sentiment

Simon Wed Ch CAS  1/5  6/28

WordArtWed Wk#549-#550 AnythingGoes  

  2/5 1stwk  0/5 2ndwk  7/5

  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful washi tape makes a lovely card - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you've used this washi tape is so effective.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete