Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Santa Shaped Drink Mug Holiday card - Cricut CTMHArtistry Mug - CTMH WarmestWishes ButtonedUp

Made this Santa Shaped Drink Mug Holiday Card using mostly CTMH products: Artistry cartridge Mug image welded together to make Shaped Card, cardstock except for gold foil,Warmest Wishes stamp sentiment and Buttoned Up dies for Santa belt & buckle.

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper - gold foil, white (base)

Cricut: cartridge - CTMH Artistry Mug (used Weld option to

   make shaped card)

   machine - Explore Air

CTMH:  cardstock/paper - black, red, white  

  die - Buttoned Up  

  stamp - Warmest Wishes sentiment

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Ch562 Christmas  10/8

DLART Oct Ch  10/31

Simon World Card Making Day  10/9 

Simon Mon Ch Touchy Feely  5/5  10/3

  you can feel the gold foil buckle

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  10/5

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous coffee cup creation - so great for Christmas - Ho Ho Ho -

    ReplyDelete