Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Autumn/Fall Tag - Newtons Nook PumpkinLatte SignsofFall

 Autumn/Fall temps are finally here in N TX. Last year StarBucks ran out of Pumpkin Spice early but this year they still have. However; they have been out of Earl Grey tea which is a fav of mine as London Fog which is Earl Grey as a Latte. The Holiday drinks will be available Thurs 11/4. Not sure if the Red Cup (every year for past couple years they give out a reusable Red Cup) is avail the same time or not.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Kraft   pattern -  Autumn plaid

Crayola: pencil colors 

CTMH: ink - Toffee

Die-namics: die - Tag Stax

embossing: Zing Copper emb powder

ink - VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook:  stamp/die - Pumpkin Latte, Signs of Fall

Tim Holtz: tool - staple

tool: heat tool



 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Oct Ch  10/31 

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31

DLART Oct Ch  10/31

 

 

 

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Ch160 Plaid  1/3  11/5 




 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Thinking of You  3/5  10/31 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  11/2  

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch28 Fall Colors  11/4

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Like the combination of stamp sets! The plaid paper is a perfect autumn touch! So glad you shared this darling tag at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely autumnal creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Craty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good combination, love the tag. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have combined the Signs of Fall set with the Pumpkin Spice Stamps, but it is an adorable combination! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete