Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, October 8, 2021

Halloween Interactie Tabbed Doors Card - CTMH BootifulCharacters TabbedDoorCardFront

Made this Halloween Interactive Card using CTMH Bootiful Characters stamped & colored and Tabbed Doors Card Front die.

Thank goodness for the MISTI that allowed me to align the stamps wonderfully so they would show thru the tabbed doors. Also, the MISTI allows you to stamp multiple cards so I have more than one to share with family & friends.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

Crayola: pencil colors

CTMH: cardstock/paper - white   pattern - Got Candy

  die - Tabbed Doors Card Front

  pen - shimmer - clear, Lemonade

  stamp - Bootiful Characters

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black



 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

Cardz TV Ch151  1/3  10/21

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31

DLART Oct Ch  10/31

Simon World Card Making Day  10/9  

Simon Wed Ch Interactive  1/5  10/10 

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch28 Fall Colors  11/4


 

 

The Four Seasons Ch Anything Goes Fall  10/25



 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The Old Bats Halloween Ch Oct Anything Halloween  10/28

 



 

 

 

 



 

3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun surprises I have a die by HERO ARTS that has a bunch of doors as well-- Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! I love all the little tabs and each colored to perfection! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh!! this project takes me down memory lane to when my grandkids were little, I remember making this with dies similar to yours.
    I made them for Easter, Halloween and Christmas, loved to see their faces lit up as they opened each little door.
    Love your sweet and cute images, what a wonderful project.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete