Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Breast Cancer Hope Card - CTMH RibbonWarrior

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Used a CTMH stamp/die, Ribbon Warrior, that I have had for a long time and is always a good go to set for making this type of card.

Wanted to make the card interactive such that the ribbon flips up to see thru to the inside pattern paper ribbon. Hubby used his bandsaw to cut one of my die cutting plates to be 3". Placed the plate over the front of card just to where the triangle opening in the ribbon is.

 




  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: pattern - mambi Breast Cancer

CTMH: cardstock/paper - white  

  ink - Flamingo, Pixie

  stamp/die -  Ribbon Warrior

machine: Sizzix BIGkick - die cutting plate cut to 3"

ribbon: the Paper Studio Pink Ribbon Satin




 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

Cardz TV Ch151  3/3  10/21

CHNC Oct Pattern Ch  10/31

Cut It Up Ch236 Pink  1/1  10/20

DLART Oct Ch  10/31

Simon Wed Ch Interactive  3/5  10/10

 

2 comments:

  1. What a clever design! And such a wonderful hubbie to support your creations.

    Thanks for sharing your Pink project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to create an interactive card, I have some of that ribbon in my stash.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Pink challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete