Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Crafty Bunnies Card

Click here for Tip Thursday 8/27 Watercolor Pencils.
 
Made this card using Simon stamp set, Crafty Bunnies. Stamp set did not have dies so after stamping the main images (all but the small craft supplies stamps) I used my Cricut Explore Air to print & cut. Took 2 tries to get right size for images and right cut especially with the bunny whiskers (first try cut the whiskers right off). Glad I did not give up. made the die cutting machine in scene to look like my Sizzix BIGkick. Can you see the bunny on left licking the envelope?





























The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Cardz  TV Ch122 Anything Goes  2/3  9/10

CHNC Aug Ch Pattern Paper  8/31

Hero Arts Ch14 Critters  9/24 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  9/1
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Melissa! You colored your critters perfectly and I can't believe all of the small details. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute - yes I see the bunny licking the envelope -nice layout and great work with the Cricut Air as well!

    ReplyDelete