Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Christmas Holiday Layered Tree Card with Deer inside

Click here for Tip Thursday 8/27 Watercolor Pencils.
 
Made this card using Simon/Hero Arts stamp die set, Holiday Layered Tree. Had inspiration from Shari Carroll (was trying to find post with a link but not finding it). Used Tim Holtz sander on the cardstock before die cutting. Added some embellishments. and used stickles on star. With a couple Spellbinder dies I made the snowy bank for Christmas tree and cut a curve in the bottom left corner for some pattern paper to peek thru.

Peek inside the card. When I first started stamping I bought wooden rubber stamps and the Deer is a fav of mine.



























The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Entering this in:

Cardz  TV Ch122 Anything Goes  3/3  9/10

CHNC Ch505 Christmas  9/4

CHNC Aug Ch Pattern Paper  8/31

Hero Arts Ch14 Critters  9/24

Simon Mon Ch Beautiful Botanicals  5/5  8/30
  botanicals - flowers

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  9/1
 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite type of trees! I have made before but cannot recall is dies and stamps - svg??? Yet I like the look - sweet deer inside as well!

    ReplyDelete