Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Merry Christmas Poinsettias Card

Made this card using a Tim Holtz stamp/die that I have had for quite awhile and do not think I used until now. It has dies for creating dimension to the Poinsettias.

Supplies:
cardstock: Kraft
CTMH: Shimmer pen - Lemonade 
ink: Stampin' Up - Cherry Cobbler, Choc Chip, 
  Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
  VersaFine Onyx Black
recycle: cardboard (on back of Poinsettia for sturdiness
Tim Holtz: cardstock - green, red, 
    pattern (Kraft Resist Seasonal)
  Distress Ink - evergreen bough, festive berries, 
    walnut stain, 
  jute string - red, long fasteners - 6 brads,
  stamp/die - Merry Christmas, tool - sander
tool - piercer (to make holes for brads) 




























The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Please stop by tomorrow 8/27 for Tip Thursday.   

Entering this in:

CHNC Christmas Ch504  8/28

CHNC Aug Ch Patt Paper  8/31
   pattern paper on inside card

Simon Mon Ch Beautiful Botanicals  2/5  8/30

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  9/1

1 comment:

  1. Nice poinsettia by TH - I do not own, but I have several poinsettia dies in my stash - I like Kraft cardstock and layout of card

    ReplyDelete