Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Sunflower Sunshine Bookmark

I like to read. Recently finished reading Mary Higgins Clark MHC book Kiss The Girls And Make Them Cry. My daughter gave the book to me for Mother's Day. Finished reading it this past Sat when we had a Spectrum internet and tv outage.   This book is the last MHC wrote in 2019 before her death in Jan this yr 2020. The last couple chapters were the best. Next on my read list is 2 of John Grisham books, Camino Island & Camino Winds.

Made the bookmark using CTMH Joyful Sunflower. Also used a CTMH embossing folder Wood Slats for background. Colored the Sunflower with Copics (Y21, YG11 & E34). Used a CTMH Shimmer pen Lemonade on Sunflower. Recycled some cardboard to put on back of Sunflower for sturdiness and pop up for dimension (no foam tape was necessary). Added some ribbon.




























The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Please stop by 8/27 for Tip Thursday.   

Entering this in:


CHNC Aug Ch Patt Paper  8/31

Dies R Us Ch151 Baby It's Hot Outside  3/3  8/28
   Hot colors - reds, oranges, yellows  - colors on pattern paper

Double D Ch Sunflowers  1/3  8/30














Simon Mon Ch Beautiful Botanicals  1/5  8/30

5 comments:

  1. Pretty bookmark! I have read all of Mary's books over the years and some of her daughters! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick & easy bookmark ... smart!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sunflowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flower - like your book mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely tag. The sunflower image is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete