Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Eat Cake Bday Card

Made this birthday card with several elements. Used a MFT Die-Namics die (Piece of Cake) that was a freebie with order. Used colors in MFT Color Challenge: Whip Cream - white, Lemon Drop - Yellow, Persimmon - Red/Orange pattern cardstock (cake layers) and Milk Chocolate - brown (cake frosting). Made the card interactive by adding a pull strip (Lawn Fawn Push Here stamp - Pull Here) that when pulled the words EAT CAKE (CTMH Celebrate Today Cardmaking stamp sentiment) is revealed. Used a MFT sketch (see below). Was going for a masculine look, thus the distressed white cardstock.









The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Aug Ch Patt Paper  8/31
  pattern paper - red/orange cardstock (cake layers)

MFT Birthday Ch Move It  9/16 
  interactive - pull tab PULL HERE   EAT CAKE

MFT Color Ch 147  8/26







Whip Cream - white, Lemon Drop - Yellow, Persimmon - Red/Orange pattern cardstock (cake layers) and Milk Chocolate - brown (cake frosting)


MFT Sketch Ch 503  8/25















Simon Mon Ch Grunge It Up 4/5  8/23 
  distressed white cardstock Tim Holtz paper distresser

Simon Wed Ch Oh So Cute  3/5  8/25
  cute sentiment  EAT CAKE 

No comments:

Post a Comment