Please check out my CTMH site and order wonderful items like what I used, comment below & share a photo of what you made using the Tip.
For this Tip on Thursday I want to share with you the use of watercolor pencil colors.
Supplies & Tools you will need are:
1. watercolor cardstock
2. ink - I chose VersaFine Onyx Black
3. stamp - I chose A Koala-ty Day Z3735
4. watercolor pencil colors - I used Milan 24 pc 431 Water Soluble Pencil Colors. The colors I used are: a) Elephant Gray for Koala b) Earth Brown, Wood Brown & Sand Brown (in that order) for tree c) Turtle Green, Grass Green (in that order) for leaves
5. paint brush - watercolor pencil color set I used came with a paint brush
7. paper towel - to dab paint brush on & clean paint brush with
1. Stamp on watercolor cardstock
2. Color stamped image with pencil colors
3. Use paint brush with water on the pencil color image, cleaning the paint brush for each of the 3 main colors (grey, browns, greens)
The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is available thru 8/31. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.
My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
Entering this in:
Simon Mon Ch Beautiful Botanicals 3/5 8/30
botanicals - leaves on Eucalyptus tree
Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes 2/5 9/1