Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, June 1, 2020

You Color my World CTMH Aurora Workshop Card

Enjoyed the Close To My Heart Aurora Workshop making this card featured technique of coloring & splattering with a shimmer brush. 

I used a different ink, Carolina, since I did not have Peacock. I did not want to fussy cut the clouds from this stamp in Workshop so I used a different CTMH stamp/die, When Skies Are Grey. 

You can order this wonderful workshop thru the month of Jun that comes with stamp & die, papers & gems. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.
























CTMH:  
   Aurora Cardmaking Workshop - gems, paper, stamp/die
   ink - Carolina
   shimmer brush - Mint
   stamp/die - When Skies Are Grey (clouds) 

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

Tim Holtz: mat (for shimmer brush splattering)

My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Mon Ch Make Your Own Background  1/5  6/7 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  4/5  6/3

1 comment:

  1. A great design.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete