Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

LadyBug Flying by to say Hello Card

Had fun making this LadyBug card.

You can order these wonderful CTMH items thru end of Jun. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.






























cardstock/paper: black, blue, red, white
   pattern paper Ladybugs

Close To My Heart CTMH: die - LadyBug Shaker Window
   stamp - Hello Ladybug

ink: black

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

metal - brad

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink -  mowed lawn



My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CardzTV Ch#117 Anything Goes  2/3  7/2

CHNC Jun Pattern Paper Ch

Dies R Us Ch#147 Summer Fun  3/3  6/28
  see LadyBugs in my garden during the Summer 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  6/30 

Tues Throwdown Ch #460 Anything Goes  1/1  7/7

No comments:

Post a Comment