Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Perk Up Caffeine Card

Made this card for my hubby who likes coffee. I like flavored coffee; otherwise I'm a tea drinker. 

I like to use heat embossing and on vellum especially.

Photographed with Starbucks mug that daughter gave me for birthday present last yr which she bought in Seattle when she was there on business.







cardstock/paper: black, 
   gray (mug lid stamped in white ink on grey), white, 
   vellum, pattern paper Kraft Coffee design

Close To My Heart CTMH: ink - Toffee  stamp/die - Perk Up

embossing: Zing Copper emb powder

gems: 3 rhinestones

ink: black, white, VersaMark

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - tea dye, walnut stain

tool: crimper, heat gun

twine: brown/white


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Paper Ch

CoffeeLovingCard CaffeineFueled PaperPlay Ch SeizetheDay 1/1 6/28

Simon Mon Ch Man  5/5  6/14
   card for hubby; thus for a man

Simon Wed Ch Something Metallic  4/5  6/16


2 comments:

  1. A great card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your starbucks cup and this card is SO cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete